Trying CBD for the first time? We’ve outlined some things you should know, plus a general CBD dosing guide!
Do I need to eventually increase my CBD dosage?
No! One of the wonderful things about CBD is once you find your ideal dose, you can stay at this dose without the need to increase!
Here are some common dosing regimens, but remember these might not be the right dosing for you!
- General health – 10mg – 20mg, 2 – 3 times a day
- Chronic pain or inflammation – 15mg – 40mg, 2- 3 times a day
- Sleep disorders – 40mg – 160mg, 30 to 45 minutes before bed
- Epilepsy – 20mg – 60mg, 2 – 4 times a day
How long will the CBD effects last? Keep in mind these times frames are general, and could vary for you.
- Oils / Tinctures – lasts 4 – 6 hours and has a fast onset
- Edibles / Capsules – lasts 6 – 8 hours and has a slow onset
- Vape / Concentrates – lasts 1 – 4 hours and has a fast onset
- Topical – results vary, but you can apply liberally